Hi Tom,
     Wow, your nameplates are in really good shape.  They don't look like
acrylic.  It's obviously a material that stands up better.  I have made
some improvements to my model since yesterday and now includes the "R".
See:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQRSP2fYIFmN21SUk9qZTVleVE/view?usp=sharing

Gary
S/V High Maintenance