Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY

On 1/4/2016 10:28 AM, S Thomas via CnC-List wrote:
I am sure that it is something I am doing wrong, since I got the Trueview product from Autodesk. The file is here: http://www.edsonmarine.com/support/cad/dwg/Mcd_776_4_Adjustable_Crossed_Wire_Idler.dwg I can see it in both the model and layout tabs, as downloaded, but it won't print for me.
Thanks,
Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON
C&C36 MKI
Merritt Island, FL

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Neil Gallagher via CnC-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
    *To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
    *Cc:* Neil Gallagher <mailto:njgallag...@optonline.net>
    *Sent:* Monday, January 04, 2016 10:03
    *Subject:* Re: Stus-List C&C Nameplate - Now printing dwg file problem

    Steve,

    Not sure of just what .dwg you're referring to, but I was able to
    create a .pdf file by downloading one of the Autocad drawings on
the Edison website: "Assembly 6" Sheave", file name "Mcd-620-6". If you tell me which file you need, I should be able to send you a
    .pdf file of it.

    Neil Gallagher
    Weatherly, 35-1
    Glen Cove, NY