Thanks all for your input. To answer some of your questions. The boat does have
a furler. Most of the time it will be my wife and I, we both crew on friends
boats for racing. I have several Susan Hoods and LO300s under my belt including
the big wind year. Generally on Lake on Ontario we get 15-25 Kn in the spring
and late fall, 10-15 in June and July and 5-10 in August and Sept. The boat
came with a 120 and 135 in decent shape, so i will probably mess about with
those next season before pulling the trigger on a new sail.
Cheers,Doug

    On Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:54 PM, Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List