Check out the way it's done on some other boats, really you can get by with
just a ring on the mast for the inboard end of the pole...you will need to
rig a pole topping lift and also have a block on the deck for the downhaul
and separate winches for the sheets (guys)...i loved my triradial spinnaker
when I had my C&C 24, made Bathsheba really slippery (fast) downwind and
really nice for longer legs...just go looking around until you see
something that might work for you, then play around and find the gear you
need...sounds like this might be your first go with a kite so get some
experienced hands on board to help if you can

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net