Thanks for all your informative responses.  I have been doing foredeck racing
on a Tripp 33 for a few years but just got my C&C 24 this past fall.  I was
mainly trawling for mounting and hardware details but I have a pretty good idea
of what is necessary based on the CNC manual.  I don't have the snap shackles
and snatch blocks set up yet but I am planning to use one of the welded ears at
the mast head for the spin halyard, probably the port one.  Rick's details
about mounting the pole lift and the hardware were on the mark. Regarding it
being an asym,  I will have to lay it out and try to make that determination. I
just assumed it was a symmetrical. The previous owner said it was a symmetrical
but he just free flew it once, so maybe he didn't really know.  I do eventually
want to race once I get things tuned up and make my girlfriend happy with a
renovated interior for cruising, but an asym would make things a lot easier on
the cruising end. Thanks for all the help.
Regards,
Alex WolfeShakaC&C 24Miami, FL