From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina
- gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 1:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boom vanging...

Garhauer. Extremely high quality and amazing support after the sale.

Bill Bina

On 1/28/2016 12:47 PM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List wrote:

Here's another post to get some experience-based advising.  I am looking to
purchase a rigid boom vang to replace the topping lift (damn thang) which is
always in the way of everything.   I will also replace the blocks/line I
have as manual vang. Tangs are built-in on the boom and mast base. I don't
want hydraulics, but wonder who can recommend which vang/size and other
considerations (vendor, etc) based on your purchase/use of them.

There is Forespar, Garhauer, Boomkicker, etc.  Some are less expensive but
appear the same.  Thoughts?

Chuck Saur

Morning Sky

C&C 35-3