  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Chuck Saur
via CnC-List
  Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:48 PM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Chuck Saur
  Subject: Stus-List Boom vanging...

  Here's another post to get some experience-based advising.  I am looking to
purchase a rigid boom vang to replace the topping lift (damn thang) which is
always in the way of everything.   I will also replace the blocks/line I have
as manual vang. Tangs are built-in on the boom and mast base. I don't want
hydraulics, but wonder who can recommend which vang/size and other
considerations (vendor, etc) based on your purchase/use of them.

  There is Forespar, Garhauer, Boomkicker, etc.  Some are less expensive but
appear the same.  Thoughts?

  Chuck Saur
  Morning Sky
  C&C 35-3