Dave,
     I would suggest dynamite!  Plexus is evil stuff, and I doubt you will
get the windows out without some gel coat damage.  The good news is if you
are careful, you can limit the damage to areas beneath the new windows
where it can't be seen.

     I tried a box cutter blade on one window and it did a lot of damage.
I then tried a router to cut the window out.  It did some damage as well.
Luckily the damage was covered by the new windows.  The results are visible
below.  The pictures are out of order, but the nice pictures are the new
window and hatches.  I used 3M VHB tape and highly recommend it.  It is
much easier to use than other adhesives and has a tenacious bond.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwQRSP2fYIFmNE1vYnVOOUZOMm8&usp=sharing

Gary
S/V High Maintenance
'90 C&C 37 Plus