Please let me add a few remarks about adhesive window (port)
replacements or repairs, I have been on Azura with Robert and it is
virtually impossible to notice his gelcoat repair...he did an
excellent job and the materials and procedure he used to replace his
windows seems to be standing up fine over time...he has a dry boat and
he does not even have a dripless seal on the prop shaft...amazingly
dry from what I have seen and clean, ultra clean I would say
especially for a boat that is now about 30 years old...how many years
ago was that when you replaced the windows, without a leak yet Robert,
3 years maybe more and in our Atlantic climate temps from plus 30 to
minus 30 Celsius so I say his window job is good for a long time yet
as boat repairs go...he did it as good  as you can I think, better
would be hard but go for it, otherwise follow his procedure, he is a
meticulous detail oriented sort of sailor...he is my friend of many
years and he has good experience and knowledge...I like his work, hire
him if you can
Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS