From: Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 10:47 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stevan Plavsa ; Rick Bushie
Subject: Re: Stus-List Replacing through hulls on a 30 MK1

The scupper thru-hulls were the only ones I left alone on Suhana. I replaced
all else with seacocks, new backing plates and new thru-hulls. Like yours, mine
were flush mounted. The stuff on the market is smaller so I filled the
remaining gap with thickened epoxy, mostly successful (looks a bit off but you
barely notice). I would recommend just filling the counter sunk hole and
mounting standard mushroom thru-hulls, seems easier and more straightforward.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Rick Bushie via CnC-List