Assuming you have an electrical fuel pump, there should be a low oil pressure
cut-off switch for the fuel pump .... so if the engine dies while running your
fuel pump shuts off automatically .... and doesn’t turn on until the engine
cranks to bring the oil pressure up. With that you carry a short bypass wire
(alligator clip ends) so that if the switch fails you can bypass it and send
voltage directly to the fuel pump. Feed to the fuel pump via the cut-off switch
should be fused (6A perhaps? ... I’d have to check or research on Moyer’s
site).
I suppose also you could also install a switch inline with the pressure switch
so you can turn the fuel pump off manually and run the carb dry.
At the fuel tank I think you’ll find that ABYC requires an anti-siphon valve in
addition to the manual shut-off valve if the tank is higher than the carb. This
ensures that if there is a fuel leak the tank doesn’t siphon empty.