From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ainslie
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 17:19
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ainslie <ains...@hay.net>
Subject: Stus-List Removing prop

Hi. I want to remove the propeller from my 35-3. It's a fixed 3-blade (15 R
14), and I'm looking for a folding prop. I have a line on a used one, but
want to be sure about shaft fit etc. The question is: how do I brace the
shaft to get the nut off? Put it in gear? Put a pipe-wrench to the anode on
the shaft? Or just grip the prop well enough to loosen the nut? And when the
nut's off, will the prop come off as easily as the one on my outboard, or
will I need a puller? Any tips would help. Thanks in advance.

Jason Ainslie, "Spirit"

1984 C&C 35 Mk III

Port of Bayfield