From: doug.we...@rogers.com [mailto:doug.we...@rogers.com]
Sent: March-01-16 11:24 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ainslie
Subject: Re: Stus-List Removing prop

prop a 2X4 between the ground and one of blades. The 2X4 should be as close
to the hub as possibleon the prop end

On Monday, February 29, 2016 5:20 PM, Ainslie via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hi. I want to remove the propeller from my 35-3. It's a fixed 3-blade (15 R
14), and I'm looking for a folding prop. I have a line on a used one, but
want to be sure about shaft fit etc. The question is: how do I brace the
shaft to get the nut off? Put it in gear? Put a pipe-wrench to the anode on
the shaft? Or just grip the prop well enough to loosen the nut? And when the
nut's off, will the prop come off as easily as the one on my outboard, or
will I need a puller? Any tips would help. Thanks in advance.

Jason Ainslie, "Spirit"

1984 C&C 35 Mk III

Port of Bayfield

No virus found in this message.