From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Sent: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 9:50 am
Subject: Stus-List solar power setup

Someone asked me about my solar panel setup.I have one of these – a 50 watt
panel:http://www.amazon.com/Renogy-Watts-Volts-Monocrystalline-Solar/dp/B00DVPPFDS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456843564&sr=8-1&keywords=renogy+50+wattI
 have this controller
-http://www.amazon.com/SunGuard-Charge-Controller-Regulator-Morningstar/dp/B000O3O0W2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1456843683&sr=8-3&keywords=morningstar+solarI
 have the panel on a long cord and plug it in to a trolling motor plug when
using it. It does a good job with the batteries when I am on my
mooring.JoeCoquina C&C 35 MK
address:CnC-List@cnc-list.comTo change your list preferences, including
unsubscribing -- go to the bottom of page
at:http://cnc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/cnc-list_cnc-list.com