And if you replace the lights with LED versions you can probably go down a wire size - so less stuff in the conduit.

Anyone know if the mast on a 35-3 has a conduit in it? I suspect not, but have not actually looked. And I get lots of wire slap.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-03-01 9:15 PM, Robert Boyer via CnC-List wrote:
In my opinion, when you find 30-year old lamp cord, replace it before it fails or worse yet, shorts out your electrical system. My bilge pump even used lamp cord originally! Use good Anchor-brand tinned wire of an appropriate size.

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days / Annapolis MD
(presently in Baltimore)
1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230
email: dainyr...@icloud.com <mailto:dainyr...@icloud.com>
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com <http://dainyrays.blogspot.com>

"There is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." --Kenneth Grahame