As mentioned,  with a few maintenance dives you can probably get away with
it this year, unless you're wanting to race and be competitive.

What you might want to do is wander around the yard on weekends to see if
any one's got a little bit left over after their job.. You could touch
yours up in the few bare spots for practically nothing (Or a few beers).

I created a some bare spots when I sanded / burnished mine for racing, all
it took to re-cover was a few swipes from the bottom of my buddy's can
that was about to be thrown away..

Just a thought.

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ 'Take Five"