From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 10:29 AM
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List Soliciting Advice on 33-2 Battery Complement

6v would be fine in series but from what I can tell from the manufacturer's
written and verbal guidance, the charger is limited to a certain maximum
battery size (group 31)... I assume Amp-hr limit.  A group 31 is about 105 AH.
So if you are using two 6v @ 105 AH batteries then it seems you would be fine.
OTOH, I believe most golf cart batteries are upwards of 200 AH.

Some smart chargers have software that monitors the charge profile.  If the
battery being charged deviates from the prescribed profile then it is deemed
bad.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Mar 4, 2016 12:56 PM, "Frederick G Street via CnC-List"