It seems all new boats, no matter how expensive, come with that same Jabsco
toilet. I suspect it's because the Jabsco's are cheap.

It is possible to fit a Raritan PHII into a 35, and it's a much better
toilet. http://members.shaw.ca/ptarmiganshift/images/IMG_0009.jpg

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 21 April 2016 at 14:29, Edward Levert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> wrote:

> I recently replace the WC Headmate with the JABSCO. I was able to fit in
> the larger bowl model too. One of the advertised features of the JABSCO
> purportedly allows the pump handle to be rotated to prevent the backflow
> from a worn joker valve. The other selling factor for me was the
> installation of JABSCO heads on the Beneteaus chartered over the years in
> the BVI. Those heads are used way more frequently that mine ever will be.
> They must be the head of choice for a reason.
>
> Ed
> C&C 34 Briarpatch
> New Orleans, La.

greatly appreciated!