Hi Rick, yes the black hose with the white tracer flecks. Would I be able to use The Trident Barrier lined B1 <http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C2243574%7C2243581&id=1404042> type fuel line on these? I guess it depends on whether the fittings fit, right? ID .25 inch and OD .43 inch

From what I can tell there are 2 lines of text on the Ferrule;

1/4 1/4 1/4
5-5-5-5-5

Danny

On 4/25/2016 10:55 AM, Rick Brass via CnC-List wrote:

Danny;

Are you talking about the black hose in the photo?

If you are, that hose has reusable fittings on it. They will simply unscrew off the hose and can be reinstalled in a new length of hose.

That said, it would be best to take the hose assembly off the engine and take it to a hose shop for replacement of the hose. There is a technique to getting the fittings installed properly, and you don’t want to screw it up. The fittings will have a manufacturers logo on them – on a Westerbeke engine it will probably be Parker, but might be Aeroquip. Go to an hydraulics shop the advertises that brand of hose. Replacing the fittings on a new length of hose might take only 15 or 20 minutes.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC

*From:*CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] *On Behalf Of *Danny Haughey via CnC-List
*Sent:* Monday, April 25, 2016 9:14 AM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Diesel fuel lines questions

Here's a closer look and you can see the 1/4 I'm talking about but, I don't think I'll be reusing those...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CCBEFDFB44F8315F!4158&authkey=!ANnfiOrhSAaKSvg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg <https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CCBEFDFB44F8315F%214158&authkey=%21ANnfiOrhSAaKSvg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg>