Here's another PHRF list that, while not as comprehensive as Randy's US
Sailing list, might be simpler to read because it only lists one rating for
each class: http://www.yra.org/PHRF/docs/ncphrf_baserates.pdf

This one happens to be for the Northern California area, but if your goal
is just to find comparable boats it shouldn't really matter which region
you use.  On this list, a C&C 30-2 rates 150.

Ideally, I would try to choose a boat that not only has a similar rating
but also dates to the same era, since the designs are more likely to be
similar if they were made in the same time period.

As background, if you're new to this, lower numbers are faster.  The
difference between two boats' ratings is how much time in seconds per mile
you correct their results in a race to make it (roughly) an even match up.
There are also more complicated formulas that can be used based solely on
elapsed time instead of distance.

Sam
35-3
SF

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Randy Stafford via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Lorne check out
> http://www.ussailing.org/wp-content/uploads/DARoot/Offshore/PHRF/2014%20PHRF%20Handicaps%20Data.pdf
>  for
> PHRF ratings by boat make & model given by various yacht clubs around the
> country, and
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_Handicap_Racing_Fleet and
> fan-out (specifically http://www.phrfsocal.org/phrf-history/) for
> background on PRHF.
>
> Cheers,
> Randy
>
> ------------------------------

>>> A35
>>> BP5
>>> CIGALE14
>>> CLASS40
>>> FIGARO2
>>> IMOCA2008MONO650
>>> POGO850
>>> TRANSPAC52
>>>
>>> Archambault
>>> a31 a35 a40rc
>>> Bavaria
>>> bavaria33 bavaria32 bavaria34
>>> Bénéteau
>>> evasion32 figaro2 first210 first21_7 first25_7 first26 first27_7
>>> first30jk first310s first31_7 first325gte first32s5 oceanis31 oceanis34
>>> first24 first29 evasion34 firstclass10 oceanis351
>>> Dehler
>>> dehler29 dehler32
>>> Dufour
>>> dufour27 dufour34  dufour24 dufour34
>>> Etap
>>> etap32i
>>> Express
>>> express27
>>> Farr
>>> far36od mumm30
>>> Hallberg Rassy
>>> J Boats
>>> j105 j109 j120 j122 j133
>>> Jeanneau
>>> jod35 melody sunfast32 sunfast3200 sunfast32i
>>> Tartan
>>> tartan10
>>> Wauquiez
>>> gladiateur
>>> X Yachts
>>> x332 xp33

>>> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
>>> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
>>> Contributions are greatly appreciated!
>>>

>> --
>> Joel
>> 301 541 8551

>> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
>> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
>> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!