That looks like a lot of work . I am not sure how badly oxidized your boat was
. Wet sanding will clean up the gelcoat . It will also remove the original gel
from the exterior opening it up I am sure . I have never had to wet sand any
boat yet that was badly oxidized with the Aqua buff . I usually work in 6 ft
sections and as soon as I have buffed the boat j apply the wax by hand . I move
over and buff the next section and then wax. I'll move to a third section and
wax . Then I'll go back with my buffer and a wool pad used just for wax and
remove the dry wax and polish it at the same time . It has been a learning
experience for me . But I would not do any thing else any more . I have
converted more boaters than I could tell you about to this method . I am not
knocking the poly glow . But I feel my end product is just as good .

Sent from Joe Bognar

greatly appreciated!