Been using Polyglow for about 15 years with fantastic results. The boat looks wet when I launch in April and it still looks wet when I haul it in November. When you read stories about people who had problems, it ALWAYS turns out they didn't follow the very straightforward instructions. It is fool proof unless you are a truly exceptional fool. Don't improvise! Meanwhile, for Joe's benefit, if you do end up with some area where the Polyglow gets abraded, it is very simple to simply wipe some polyglow on the affected area. It temporarily softens the surrounding polyglow and it blends right in. You can also remove polyglow from just an area and then reapply it without doing the entire boat if the need arises. I have yet to find a wax that has a brighter shine, and wax never seems to look so great by the end of the season. The way to test the shine is to hold a yardstick up to the hull and see how many inch markers you can read in the reflection on the hull. Poli Glow beats all waxes with that test. Magazines consistently report that as well.

If you want a good indication of what Polyglow will look like on the finish of your boat, just wet the boat with a hose. That is what it will look like

Bill Bina