<!--/* Font Definitions */@font-face    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face        {font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}/* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal  {margin:0cm;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:11.0pt;       font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}@page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}div.WordSection1    {page:WordSection1;}-->

    Jason, I installed a linear Raymarine autopilot in Pegasus. Wasn't easy. I
can send you pics when I get back to the boat this week.I glassed in a mounting
plate between the starboard hull and cockpit just fwd and below the manual
pump. Put the computer on the aft bulkhead of sstarboard q-bearth.     Doug
MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Jason & Amanda Ward via CnC-List Date: Sun,
May 29, 2016 18:33To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Jason & Amanda
Ward;Subject:Stus-List Installing linear autohelm on LF38
 Good Day Everyone.  Now that the sailing season is upon us life is good again.
 Life would be even better if I was able to use my autohelm.  I have purchased
an Raymarine EV200 linear drive unit and am trying to figure out how to install
it below deck.  As all C&C owners know there is very little room at the best of
times and it appears that when they made the LF38, autohelm was never even a
consideration. I was wondering if there are any other LF owners out there that
have successfully installed a linear below deck drive that would be willing to
pass on their installation process.  Photos would also be appreciated. Life is
good on a boat, even when you are fixing her. Good sailing and hope to talk
soon. JasonStarship LF38Lake Winnipeg, Manitoba
                                Virus-free. www.avast.com

greatly appreciated!