Thanks folks for all the advice on my marine head. I purchased the Wilcox
Crittenden Headmate kit from wet marine so wish me luck. Plan to rebuild
the pump this week-end.

Next thing I'd like to update is to put in is to replace the traveller
stops with some actual rigging. Anyone have any experience using the
existing traveller bar on their C&C 29 mark II with running rigging from
Harken or Ronstan? I'm hoping the track is compatible so I don't have to
rebed it.

Thanks,

Gene

greatly appreciated!