hi Eugene,

On my previous boat, a 29 mkII, i
replaced the mainsheet traveller with this kit from Lewmar :
http://www.lewmar.com/node/14612?v=26085

It works very well, it’s powerful so
you will love to play with it! i bet you were not into those pin stoppers...and
the price is good compared to a similar Harken
setup.

The installation is simple, you cut
the track to lenght, and the bolts slide into the new tracks so you can use the
existing holes. Fairly easy DIY project. I did have to had a ¼ inch thick,
alumimun
flat bar to make it clear the recessed.

Writing this i remember now the
worst was to drill that flat bar to fit existing holes… yeah without a
pressdrill it took some patience to punch and drill...

 good luck!

Bruno Lachance

Bécassine, 33 mkII

New-richmond, Qc