Just as a note, Touche' has a 26 gallon flex tank for fresh water.  I
recently removed it as part of another project.  I took it out on the pier
and thoroughly flushed it.  A bunch of sediment came out.  The tank had
been in the boat about 7 years.

It is easy to remove.  Just loosen two collar rings and it lifts right out.

Also, because it's a flex tank, freshening it is easy.  With the tank
partially filled, put in freshening agent then just slosh the water around
in the tank by pushing on it with your hands.

Personally, I like flex tanks.  They expand to fit the space.  They're easy
to install and remove.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA