Tom, thanks so much.  The Raritan bay could be a nice option.  Keeping her
and racing on Raritan Bay is probably out of the cards for us this year,
but maybe that's the spot to keep her next year - especially because
there's nice deep water there.  If that's what we decide to do, I'll
definitely get in touch.

Allen, thanks for the suggestion for Windjammers.  They're quite close to
where we are now and appear to still be active on the Barnegat.  By the way
- that shoaling at the entrance to the Tom's River is still there.  I knew
I was back in the Barnegat when I bumped off it on Sunday.  Hey, at least
is a soft bottom... just keep the speed up!

greatly appreciated!