Good Morning,I have yanmar 3gm30 with Kanzaki Birth KH18 gearbox. Two blade Max
Prop.Saturday after race when started engine and placed in gear no forward or
reverse.  Went below and had someone shift neutral, forward, neutral, reverse.
I could see prop shaft turning.  Buttoned up and worked fine rest of day
through docking and later return to mooring.   Yesterday, same symptoms trying
to leave mooring for first time since Saturday.  Sailed back to mooring.  Going
to troubleshoot this morning.Thoughts to check:Shift linkage. Make sure full
travel.Transmission fluid level.Turn shaft by hand to feel geared prop
reversingDive on prop to see if fouled with fishing line, etc?
Any thoughts welcome.Bill WalkerCnC 36Pentwater, Mi

Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

greatly appreciated!