From: Graham Young via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:06 PM
Subject: Stus-List C&C 32 Mainsheet Traveler Location
To:  <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Graham Young <grahamyoung...@sbcglobal.net>

Hello everyone,
I want to set up my 32 to be able to single-hand.  Currently, the traveler is
on the coach roof and my wingspan is not large enough to reach the helm and the
mainsheet at the same time
I'm wondering if any other 32 owners have set their boats up to single-hand and
what solutions you've come up with.  The most obvious solution seems to be to
move the traveler directly in front of the binnacle a la the 30, but the
t-shaped cockpit seems to pose a challenge for that location.   My current
Harken traveler is 4 feet long.  I measured the space between the cockpit
settes below the seat lids at under 3 feet.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Graham
S/V SpellboundCleveland, Ohio1981 C&C 32

greatly appreciated!