From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Aaron
Rouhi via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 10:28 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Aaron Rouhi
Subject: Stus-List Forestay Stem Fitting / Chainplate Replacement

I came came back from a nice day of sailing in great winds and decent
weather (usual for Chesapeake in July) and was washing down the hull when I
noticed that the Forestay Stem Fitting / Chainplate is not looking so good.
Here is a picture:

http://i.imgur.com/sjBAFoy.jpg

Not sure how I missed this...  Anyhow, It needs to be replaced. The Stem
Plate is bolted through and they are all accessible. Has anyone does this
before? Do you have a machine shop in Annapolis area that you have used
before (besides Kato)?

Here is another picture of the setup:

http://i.imgur.com/OmUdstE.jpg

Cheers,