Hi Jeremy,

For some odd reason your pump questions reminds me of an old story..

A penguin is driving his car down the road. All of a sudden he hears noises coming from the car, and he gets upset. So the first gas station he comes to, he pulls in and he says “I have a noise in my car”.
The mechanic says “Let me take a look at it, it'll take about an hour.”
The penguin says, “ok, I see an ice cream place across the street and I like ice cream, so I’m gonna go over there”. So the penguin goes over and has ice cream. He eats the ice cream and has a good time and when he finishes he goes back and says to the mechanic, “so hows my car?”
and the guy says “I think you blew a seal”
and the penguin goes “No no, that’s ice cream!”.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1