Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 11:04 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Christian Tirtirau
Subject: Stus-List Singing Rigging

Hello fellow seers,
I'm getting this humming in the mast as soon as I have a little breeze while on the mooring ball and it's really annoying. At first I thought it was a generator or an engine sound propagated by water but I realized it's the strings of this big violin that are singing. Any idea how you get rid of that without messing up the rig balance? Is it the baby stay? I have a lower that is a little loose and when I tension it the sound pitch changes but does not go away.
Cheers,
Christian Tirtirau
C&C 37 Northern Light

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!