I had a water leak (into the oil) problem on my 2QM15 a few years ago. Having built 911 engines in my previous life, I was not afraid... Pulled the head, found a crack in it and bought a new head and installed it. It is rather a simple engine, with the injectors up top and all the valve mechanisms below. I would at least pull it off and have a good look. Then, figure out if you want to have someone else do any necessary repairs and bolt it back on. A shop manual is a b i g help.

Gary
Maryland

On Thu, 08 Sep 2016 15:52:12 -0700