Has anyone been organized and been Race Committee for a 'Pursuit Race'
<http://www.sailmagazine.com/racing/pursuit-racing-a-great-way-to-start/>
before? I am curious how you went about it.

Obviously there is some calculation of start times in relation to each
boat's rating. These are our contestants
<http://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registrant_list.php?regatta_id=13452&custom_report_id=2>.
I figure there will be three starts. 1 for the 'Level' racers, 1 for 'No
Score' racers, and another for PHRF, i.e. the Pursuit racers. This is the
first race in our winter series, which runs till March. We thought we might
kick it off with a fun race format. Thanks for your input!

Kevin
30-2

greatly appreciated!