When I bought Touche' in 1999, it had an AT4.  It had the drain plug
extension.  When I finally got it started, the drain plug extension
leaked.  As I recall, it was corroded at the threads at the cap.  When I
went to replace it, it fell apart.  I think it's just a 1/8 or 1/4 pipe
nipple.  Just something to check and be aware of.

Dennis C.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Michael Brown via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

>  I have the extension pipe installed between the distributor and the
> alternator belt. There is just a cap on the end that I remove to drain
> the block. It is easy. The two drain plugs on the block are simple to get
> to. The drain plug on the bottom of the water pump is a bit fiddly to
> start back in, mainly just an issue getting into the lazerette enough
> to reach it. I doubt it is a 5 minute job to do all four.
>
> Is it common to just drain the engine ( block ) and not fill it with
> antifreeze?
>
> Michael Brown
> Windburn
> C&C 30-1
>
> From: "phorvati ." <phorv...@gmail.com>
>
> U have to drain the block.  Side inspection plate will leak if you dont
> drain it.  Its fragile as it is.  It doesnt take too much freezing to
> develop leaks.  Block drain plug is under distributor, just aft of side
> inspection plate.  It's pita. Moyer sells extention to make this easy.

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!