From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 09:20
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mainsail replacement considerations

Dave,

50 sailors will have 100 opinions on this one!
I would go with a high quality Dacron cross-cut with at least 2 full battens, a
loose foot, 2 reef point points.  Their Coastal Cruising sail sounds like a
good fit for you.  The cunningham is important for controlling luff tension.
Much easier to load up than a halyard.
I had one of their gennies on my 35/3.  Other than some restitching of the UV
cover, the sail looked like new after 3,000+ miles.

RT does not do much in laminates.  UK does not do much in dacron.

Joel

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Dave S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>