I think the knowledge and service of a local sail loft is invaluable.  They
come to your boat and take measurements.  Ask questions and help design a
custom sail to fit your needs.  I only have Quantum in my area so... I have
Quantum sails.  They are responsive and provide the personal service I'm
looking for.

I had the Tides-Marine Strong track system added when I purchased my new
mainsail.  I wouldn't do it any other way.   It is a quality upgrade which
I strongly recommend.

You can have a sail pack made anytime but I have also been very happy with
the usefulness and ease of having a sailpack.

Get multiple quotes and take them to competing sail lofts.  Have them
explain the differences between the quotes.  The sail makers will recognize
the design/cost differences and the advantages/disadvantages between two