Dave,

When I spoke with Flex o Fold in April one potential source of vibration that
was suggested [in addition to the others already mentioned in this thread] was
how the prop hub was set on the shaft.  The fellow said some times the key
slips forward slightly as the hub is put on the shaft and the hub then rides up
on it, making the hub / shaft combination slightly out of balance.  I had
originally dry fit the hub without the key and marked where it fit on the
shaft, then put the hub on with the key.  Had thought it was correct.

I did get new blades [ 12 pitch vs the 13 pitch I was originally sold] and
re-set the original hub on the shaft making certain the hub was properly seated
on the shaft.  The vibration was greatly reduced.

Might be worth double checking the hub.

Good luck,

Brian