I painted my Raymarine knot meter impeller with Micron CSC, have had
no issues with the transducer...my depth finder transducer is mounted
inside the hull in a puddle of GE silicone sealant..it has .worked
flawlessly for several years but it's limit is reduced to about 200
feet, good enough for my 35 MKII
Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS