From: robert via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 8:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert; Eric Frank
Subject: Stus-List Odd barnacle growth

Eric:

There is a water base antifouling paint made by GDR specifically for the
depth sounder and speed impeller......comes in a small plastic container
(2.3 oz.) with its own brush on the cap.  Have used it the past few
seasons.....no growth of any kind......got it at the Binnacle......FYI

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.