HERE, HERE!!!  (much table-pounding).  Mr. piper's email did more damage than
anything I've read thus far.  What ever happened to freedom of speech.  As Dave
stated it is only one mans opinion.

Stu I think Mr. Piper should have aces to this discussion.

Stu we all appreciate your hard work and would not want to do anything to
jeopardize this forum.

My 2 cents (Canadian)
Mike
PERSUASION