Sometimes, pricing too low scares off buyers who may assume something is terribly wrong with the boat. My father once wanted to sell a washer and dryer that he didn't need. He didn't care about the money. He just wanted to get rid of them. So he advertised them at an absurdly low price. Not one call on the advert in 2 weeks. So then he advertised them at a fair price for the good set that they were and sold them before the ink was dry on the newspapers.

Bill Bina