From: Dave S via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 11:02
To: C&c Stus List
Cc: Dave S
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rewiring mast and anchor light..

I think it is wisest to connect the windex light (LED) to the running light
circuit, so another masthead wire is required.   The ground conductor from the
masthead anchor light could be used.

Am going to look at my windex, but I agree with Doug, either discreet LED or
strips could be used.  Only issue is reliable connection at masthead for those
of us who dismast ourselves annually.

Dave