I updated the link.  /try this one.  Sharing is set to on.

That is how Corsair came. All wiring exits high on the mast and runs into the head to terminal blocks. One for the lights (tricolor, anchor, strobe) and one for the wind indicator and the VHF Cable.

See here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0TKNwrWoGJlX3haZTBFR0JlYmc?usp=sharing

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"
Buried under snow in the Winter Wonderland of Bloomingdale, Michigan (Bulls eye of the Lake Michigan lake effect zone)