Flanged has the ends bent up and locking has a narrowing of the space
between the fork's tines that means the terminal has to be clicked into
place.  Either works for me.   Fred mentions that he prefers rings because
they wont fall off shoudl the screw loosen.   I prefer locking forks
because I wont fumble and drop the removed terminal block screw in the
bilge!  (its the kind of thing I do...) and sometimes the terminal screws
are staked into the terminal block and can't be removed.

Ancor stuff is fine but remember they just repackage for the marine market
and there are lots of industrial options out there if you have access or
want to bother looking around a bit.   The best (most rugged) hand
crimp-able terminals are non insulated terminals that have a second sleeve
of metal over the crimp sleeve.  (i forget the industry term at the
moment...)  The self encapsulating insulated terminals Rick mentions are
nice. but I think that crimping, then soldering a quality non-insulated
terminal then strain relieving with heatshrink (to alleviate the solder
hard spot that wicks up the conductor) is the best solution of all, and
looks like it was done by a mil qualified harness shop.   (past life...)
 This will outlast the boat and owner and never oxidize or give trouble.
Doesn't take much longer.

Dave