If you have access to a bandsaw/tablesaw, it's fairly easy to make your own wedges from a chunk of hardwood. I don't know of anyone who has them comercially available. I milled my own a while back from a chunk of wood I grabbed off my wood lot. The wedges are tapered on one side. I cut the taper on my table saw on a wide board, then ripped the board into the width for the wedge to make a bunch. 2 inches seems wide for the wedge. More wedges and narrower will make fitting easier. I think I've got 8 or so around my
mast.   You must have a place like:
http://www.kjpselecthardwoods.com/
around Kingston somewhere as a good source for some 4/4 or 6/4 hardwood.

Another option is to use a product like:
https://www.spartite.com/Default.aspx?SiteID=3

I replaced my forward hatch lens a number of years ago for much of the same reasons you are now. I don't remember the exact product, but I suspect it wasn't acrylic. Some other polycarbonate. Any plastics shop should be able to recommend the
righ material for UV resistance and strength.

Hope this helps.

--
Cheers,
    Jeff Nelson