Greetings...just 14 weeks till launch 2017!  I could not find listers'
advice/experience about changing SIZE of halyard line from current
wire/rope to  Dyneema blend (looking at 3/8 Samson MLX).  The halyard
sheaves appear to have enough width to handle 3/8 line; and understand the
sheaves need to be smooth to avoid chafe, which they appear to be.

Seems 3/8 MLX would have enough load capacity for each of the 3 halyards on
my 35-3.  Or...is there guidance to go up to a 7/16?

Anyone with opinion?

*Chuck Saur*

(517)-490-5926