From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Saur
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 16:54
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Halyard replacement to Dyneema or similar

Greetings...just 14 weeks till launch 2017!  I could not find listers'
advice/experience about changing SIZE of halyard line from current wire/rope to
 Dyneema blend (looking at 3/8 Samson MLX).  The halyard sheaves appear to have
enough width to handle 3/8 line; and understand the sheaves need to be smooth
to avoid chafe, which they appear to be.

Seems 3/8 MLX would have enough load capacity for each of the 3 halyards on my
35-3.  Or...is there guidance to go up to a 7/16?

Anyone with opinion?

Chuck Saur

(517)-490-5926