The shaft on the knob end of the engine stop cable for my Yanmar 3HM35F has
rusted so badly that the cable sticks.  The inner part of the original cable
appeared to be solid stainless steel wire.  The replacement cable inner part is
stranded and apparently not stainless steel.  It was easily attracted to a
magnet.

I’m looking for an alternative all stainless replacement.  So far, I struck out
with Teleflex/Morse.  Does anyone have any recommendations.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Ricci

S/V Patriot