C&C 30-1

From: RANDY <randy.staff...@comcast.net>

Thanks Josh, and Danny, and Mike.

Dennis C. is out here in Colorado from Louisiana for a few weeks to do some
skiing, so he gave me some free consulting today (well, I did take him to the
local Cajun joint the other week and buy him a po'boy and a couple beers, which
was the least I could do).

Anyway Dennis looked at my chainplate cutouts today and we made a plan of
attack for the job, which basically amounts to a re-seal: dig out an inch of
core around the cutouts, fill with thickened epoxy (with the chainplates in
place), then re-seal. Of course that's a summarization and there is some devil
in the details, and I appreciate all of your tips. But that should be
sufficient to prevent any further water intrusion into the core. I'm not having
any deck strength issues.

I'll post some pics of during and after the project. Thanks again Dennis!

Cheers,
Randy